Monday, November 1, 2010

Reflection Ch 9 and Skype with Ms. Mimi

Chapter 9 was all about the internet.  The chapter talked about how the internet worked and where it comes from.  Also some teaching tools.  Now I really enjoyed talking to Mrs. Mimi.  She is fascinaing.  I can't help but wonder if she got burned out from teaching because of all the politics.  My english paper is on the lines of testing in our schools and colleges, and the fairness of these tests.  I believe I would like to talk to her more on these issues.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed Ms. Mimi's talk also and I hope we get to do it again. Guess what? I actually figured out how to put on my Blog List. I was so happy I did it. You will have no problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no reason you can't talk to her outside of class. The internet is a great way to network and communicate!

    ReplyDelete