Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Chapter 3-video

To me, chapter three had a lot of words that basically said, when making a lesson plan you must get an idea, figure what you want them to learn, how are they going to learn the content, and how are the students going to show you that they got the material. The videos were much better. If only all our children were as articulate as Svitak. If only the adults were the same... She had many good points, all of which I agree. Children need to be heard. They are people, too. Sometimes they may seem "childish," but we do to. What would our world be like if at some point we were not "childish."

1 comment:

  1. The text can be a bit of a bore, especially when you know that it doesn't really fit the theme of the class and you will have to cover that material in another class too. I do think we find a few interesting pieces that we can use going forward though.

    This week's topic should be very interesting. I have spent a lot of time thinking about universal design and creating accommodations to benefit all my students. This is a very important subject and we will have a very intelligent man to talk to. I don't know about you, but I am definitely excited!

    ReplyDelete