Tuesday, September 7, 2010

reflection chap. 2

Chapter two contained information on the different learning styles and the different factors that may effect the learning styles.  This chapter also introduced some "teachers" that named the different learning styles.  The next part of the chapter talked about technology through the years.  How a quill pen and slates were the first kind of technology and then things blossomed into computers and held devices with internet.  I enjoyed the timeline.  I liked seeing the different steps we took to get to today.

1 comment:

  1. I am a big fan of history too. History can teach us a lot in education too, unfortunately what it has been teaching me lately is that we are still doing things the way they were done 150 years ago. I would expect us to have made more progress than that.

    ReplyDelete